Devastation Update (01/22/20)
Log - 01/22/20
- Removed Unity's New Input system due to incompatibility issues with connecting/disconnecting controllers.
- Rebuilt Input system with Rewired.
- Added a feature when a player is game over (2/3/4 player game) they can borrow lives from another player with the highest amount of lives.
- New pause menu sprites with animations.
- Pressing "Back" on the main menu prompts a quit menu.
- Added new bullet skins, (RGB, Multi, Party) changeable in the options menu.
- Fixed a bug with the main menu scrolling animation, which would deselect quit menu or option menu buttons.
- Added animation and polish to the main menu.
- Readjusted video background speed.
- Adjusted player upgrade 1 bullet sprite.
- Adjusted bullet speed of some enemies on insane mode.
- *When mode is finished, (Main Menu) button toggle doesn't select current button, moving selection off and back to it fixes it.
- When finishing the game, the final score on the game over screen is different than the single player score. (*Happens because the score routine ends when the game over screen appears).
Get Devastation - Annihilate the Alien Race
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.