Devastation Update (02/08/20)
Log - 02/08/20
- Game now available on Steam and added 25 in game Achievements.
- Fixed a bug when a player holds the slowdown buttons and dies, they stay slow when they start the game again until the slow button is pressed again.
- Added when a player dies in survival on multiplayer, the person that died can spawn back after the boss is defeated.
- Adjusted the difficulty of the enemies and bosses being much too difficult on insanity.
- when a player is game over, the score display was "rude", created a game over state that waits a few seconds before score is displayed.
- Added a feature to the special power up, you gain more score when "special" power up is active when you kill a boss.
- Fixed a bug where only lives were given to the player when reaching a certain score. game detects if player is low on lives or bombs, if neither then a special power up is rewarded.
- Fixed animation on the 9th boss showing off the screen in 1440 resolution.
- Readjusted screen colliders so player and move closer to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed a bug when 4 players beat the game, game would react in an infinite loop.
- Fixed sound issue when 4 players played the shoot sound simultaneously was too loud over music.
- Fixed a bug when playing multiplayer player can't take lives and come back to game, from people that have the same amount of lives.
- Other performance tweaks.
- Gaining the multiplayer achievement can be obtained with 4 players by plugging in 3 more controllers and beating the last boss.
- video background glitches and not looping seamlessly.
Get Devastation - Annihilate the Alien Race
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.