Devastation II Update (02/05/21)
Log - 2/5/21
Build Version 78.4
- Fixed [living in the past] achievement, this unlocks but then returns to false, resulting in the achievement menu as "locked".
- Fixed retro music not active when unlocking [living in the past] achievement.
- Fixed issue with turbo mode breaking on second playthrough.
- Tuned down the amount of energy that the rail carbine uses.
- Total number of kills for machine, spread, and rail weapons now saves, restarting the game, the player doesn't start back at 0.
- Multiplier sometimes doesn't change to RGB when over 300.
- Steam Overlay can sometimes cause a possible game lockup which causes the application to close. [Seems to lock up only when broadcasting is active.]
- Megabyte's saber beam state glitches randomly, plays beam sound every frame, will not fire beam and will continue to charge forever. (unable to replicate it)
- Performance slow down on level 7, due to all the texture scrolling in the level.
- Giga blaster takes a bit of performance due to the manipulating the material color to RGB with over 400 active bullets.
Get Devastation II - Repatriation
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.